Sunday 9 December 2012

My favourite music song



     I love english music. Mostly my favourite music is Sami Yusuf  because he is the best muslim singer and the best muslim musician in the world for me. His voice can't be expect, the feeling of his voice can make every fan that hear his song feel in love in Islam and it make people soul turn soft because the ability of Sami Yusuf voice. Their music is sending massage to all people and the fan to know about the truth of Islam religion, to show the great beautiful culture in Islam religion and the music by Sami Yusuf especialy concept about godness(" Allah S.W.T ").


     You know something my dad is the fan of Sami Yusuf so am my. A lot my Sami Yusuf music album my dad collect them all. My favourite Sami Yusuf song is Asma Allah because the song show ninty nine beautiful greatness name of Allah and when I hear this song I feel sad of sins i've done from start and imagine that I want to be on His (Allah S.W.T) side. The music of  Samy Yusuf  are beauty and serenity. And that's why Sami Yusuf is my favourite english music.

No comments:

Post a Comment