Tuesday 4 December 2012

Why I choosed computer science as my course?

    I choosed  computer science because I want to learn new diferrent  ability than l learn before, it's about the computer pograming system. At the begining, I choosed this course because my father told me to do when I got B+ in math and beside that my father confident that I can handle it. Actually at the first time I learn it difficult mostly in pograming and arabic, because i'm beginner in IT. Eventhough last semester my result are worst than I thought. But that 's not the problem if I study more harder and do assigment quick and perfectly, at the end I can catch up this subject. By getting help from senior,lecturer,friends and classmates this subject become more easier. And i will make sure this semester is getting better result than before.

  If I graduate in this course maybe I can continue studies for the next level and i will take softwere engineering for my choosen course.Actually I love games and i like to manage something that i can create my own creativity because pograming games need computer science expert and I can solve problem someone that have computer pograming problem.And i choose computer science for my course thank for read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment