Thursday 27 December 2012

Assignment before friday 28 Dicember 2012(My favourite dream vacantion)

I like Nasi Ayam Hainan because it a lot of juice and a lot sweeter most taste combination with the soup. Every night I return from my job at restorant I always bring back Nasi Ayam from restorant.

secondary I like Lazania the Italian food you know it's a lot fat and protein in there but it also delicous. It taste like Pizza a lot cheese on it, but not only cheese it must be with meat and egg or something. Okey enjoy  it for moment.

Yesterday, me and my parents go to the Arabian Restorant and dining with arabian menu dish. A lot dish in the menu but i select Arabian rice with lamb. It's a lot oil in my selected dish but it's taste good because this dish a lot of spice that make this food taste better.

This is my fouth favourite food Mushroom Soup combine with egg I have nothing to say, but I always lie this sauce in rice with fried chicken however it make  me want plus one more because it taste delicious.

Karipap Curry most my favourite all the more the curry not taste so sweet, I dont like curry taste sweet little my tongue sick of it. It delicious because the curry and potato mix like pie contents taste the spice and salty but not sweet sorry.







No comments:

Post a Comment