Thursday 27 December 2012

Assignment before friday 28 Dicember 2012(My dream gadgets)

I also want a new handphone with high quality as Sony Ericson Xperia because with that handphone it makes me become more little advanced. That handphone surely with good resolution when take a picture and seen on screen. I really dream of it.


I wish I dream have a external hard disk because with this storage I can da biteownload a lot of movie, game, assignment and a lot memory of it. This storage more impotantly to paste a lot thing with memory at list 500 giga bite and there big easy to find it.

I really want to catch film about around environment like about ceremony, little dramatization and other  about good thing. With this gadget, it can record the movement perfectly not just all this handycam also can take picture just like camera.

How about this, Besta is the computer that help people to learn about studies it call dictionary computer. My classmates always use the thing and it helpful for translate Arabian language. Not just all a lot application learning in this thing.

Laptop always useful for adolescent who want to use for the perfect work. I dont think my dream laptop not just do for work but it also can use for gamming especially for the game with the high graphic so I can play the PC games what I want because this MSI is focus in gamer so this laptop relatively cheap  than Alienware . That's my fifth dream gadget and thanks for watch and read it.






No comments:

Post a Comment