Thursday 27 December 2012

Assignment before friday 28 Dicember 2012(My favourite movies)

This is my first favourite movie image actoring by wisley snipes title Blade Trinity. This stories about the vampire hunter and defeat the master of vampire dracula. their fighting skill in that movie are most technique and art that make me impressed for this movie.

In this movie actoring by profesional  wrestler the rock but the real name is Dwayne Johnson. The title for this movie is Faster, the stories about the vengance between four enermy who responsible for his brother   death and he kill all of them one by one with a small gun dangerous.

You know i'm not just only watching action movies. Actually I love funny movie as like Madagascar, Stories about translate speech animals with funny problems that all of them lost in weird island from the ship that should send all of them to Africa.

I like movie about sevivor and mostly in horror life such as Walking dead. The stories about eleven people try to sevive from the horror walker that impression from virus. This stories a lot try to teach me how to solve the problem in limited time in emergency and use the brain.

I like toys and play with them like in the movie, what I said is about my movie favourite movie title name is Toy Story. Inside this story a lot of fun and advature and the storyline about the jealous toy name woody try to sabotage the perfect toy name Buzz, in the end two of them be good freinds forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment