Thursday 27 December 2012

Assignment before friday 28 Dicember 2012(My dream holiday)

The truth is this is my first dream, I want to go to Mekah because I want make pilgrimage but that dont have enough expenses for get there. But after I have a perfect job I will collect my deposit from my job and go trough to Mekah and  make pilgrimage.

This is my second dream the best romantic Pulau Langkawi I really want to spent holday with my parents, the place are great with beautiful blue sea also this island have historical place and a lot souvenirs at other shop. I hope I will get in this island.

Berlin Germany nothing can be expect. This my third dream holiday, my reason is nothing but I like this place because there a lot technology stuff in engineering and same a lot historical in this city. Maybe it fun when I was there.


No comments:

Post a Comment