Thursday 27 December 2012

Assginment before friday 28 Dicember 2012 (My Dream Car)


This is my first dream car Audi Quattro R10 is fast and look perfect it words good to me how about you comment for this my first dream car. You better watch out, because this baby will accerlarate with high flow speed. Okey that's the first one four to go.

Okey this is my second dream car it look sport and ballance not like before. This car name BMW M3 GTR , look and think about because this car is my favourite and when I have a job, I want to buy and ride this killer but it rise a price from 250k to 600k, that's make me sick but that's not for GTR  it normal M3.

Do you know the American beauty car, is crazy and know I want to show my the third dream car is Chevrolet Covertte ZR1. This car not just look exotic, it drive faster with same as Dodge Viper SRT, it's so shocked isn't.

 
He,he,he the American Muscle is my favourite car too, just only one car that's mine chosen it's name Dodge challenger SRT 8 with a strong supercharger engine, and this is amazing my fouth dream car. I hope you like it, you know it this car preferential for me.
Do you play Need For Speed Most Wanted video game in playstation it's in there drive by blacklist 3 name Rodney. How about it this exotic car name Aston Martin DB9 it fast car and this my fifth dream car looks interesting. This is the last one thank you for read it and watching it.




No comments:

Post a Comment